Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop®. This amazingly successful fundraising program works for any school, church, team, club or other non-profit! Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for your organization when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money.
Our Lady of the Lake Scrip Program order form
Thank you very much for your support of OLL School this year. We wanted to share some information about our Scrip program with you, as well as the exciting changes that are happening this summer:
School tuition sharing program: Beginning July 1, 2012 we started the school tuition 50/50 rebate program. Here is a summary of how the program will work:
1. As you purchase Scrip Gift Cards from OLL, the profits generated by your purchases can be shared 50/50. You are able to choose how half (50%) of your rebate amount is used:
** For a student’s tuition
** For school support
2. The other 50% will go to support our OLL School (as happens now)
** We will track your purchases and calculate the 50/50 sharing
** Please fill out a registration form instructing us how to designate your rebate percentage, and we will then do the rest.
** Tuition rebates will be posted quarterly (end of Sept, end of Dec, end of March and end of June).
** Once you have fully paid your tuition, any scrip card profits after that point will continue (as is done now) to be given to the school for support of the school operations.
How can I purchase cards this summer?
– M –F in the church office from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
– Cards are also sold after all Masses on the first and third weekends of each month (year around).
– Order forms are available;
– On the church website: www.ourladycc.org
– In the school lobby
– At the school office
– At the church office
You may turn in an order form to the school office during summer school hours, and we will fill it and have it ready for your to pick up at the school office the next day.
We do ask that you pay for any cards ordered as you place your order
Special orders for cards not in stock are placed on Monday mornings, with cards arriving by Thursday afternoon.
What cards are available?
– The Scrip order form lists all of the cards that we currently keep on hand/in stock
– In addition, the scrip national website: www.shopwithscrip.com lists hundreds of additional vendors whose cards are available for you to purchase by special order. Please visit this site and consider ordering Scrip.
This past year, Scrip purchases have provided over $4,500 for OLL School – What a blessing!
We sincerely appreciate your past support and we hope that you will support OLL School by purchasing scrip gift cards. It is “no cost fund raising” – all it “costs” you is a bit of your time.
If you have any questions regarding the Scrip Program, contact Ric Johnson in the parish office 715-682-7620.