- To enroll, children must be 3-5 years old of age. All children must be toilet trained. We accept enrollment at any point during the year. You may sign up for as little as two half days or up to five full days and any combination in between.
- All forms must be completed on or before the child’s first day of attendance. (Exception: Immunization form and yellow Medical Examination form-must be turned in within the first 30 days of attendance.)
- Children may attend full days or half days as arranged with the preschool teacher. We have a very flexible program that accommodates each child/family’s schedule needs. The fewest number of days that a child may be enrolled is 2 half days. Schedules can be changed throughout the year with advance notice, if we have an opening available.
- Those students enrolled in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) for 4K (4-year-old before Sept. 1st.) are required to follow all the policies and practices of the Parent/Student handbook. To qualify for the WPCP, you must enroll online at https://apps4.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/ The Parental Choice program is five 1/2 days with an optional wrap-around in the afternoon at a reduced rate.
- Upon entering preschool, all children will go through a probationary period.
The preschool curriculum is designed by the Diocese of Superior, and correlates to WI State and Federal standards. We are a fully accredited preschool through WRISA (Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Association.)
Throughout the year we will focus on learning to recognize the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, patterns, positional words; proper handling and use of a pencil, scissors, paint/paint brushes, crayons, markers, play dough, etc. Each child develops, grows and learns in a different way. Through using a variety of teaching methods and materials, we ensure that each child learns to the best of their abilities.
It is our goal to help each child prepare and be ready for Kindergarten, when the time is right for them. Throughout the school year, Progress Reports are sent home to show the strengths and any possible concerns of your child’s growth and learning. The Progress Reports are not meant to be a “Report Card”, but rather a tool to see where your child excels and where there are areas for improvement.
Hours & Fees
There is a $25.00 registration/deposit fee.
*The fee holds your child’s placement and will be put toward your first bill. The fee is Non-Refundable. WPCP Families do not require any deposit/fees.
Full Day Rate is $28.00
Begins 8:00 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m.
Half Day Rate is $19.00
Begins 8:00 a.m. and ends at 12:00 p.m.
If child needs to stay past 12:10, $0.12 per minute will be accessed.
Wrap around program for Wisconsin Choice Program is $14.00
Begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and ends at 5:00 p.m.
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program allows for five half days, if you qualify, OLL offers a wrap-around program for WPCP students who will attend full days.
- If child attends 5 full days a week, After School Care is free until 5:00pm.
- After School Care is available for students until 5:00pm. Please refer to the after-school care section for more info.
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications are available in the school office. Students of the Choice Program will be charged for lunches if they don’t qualify for the Free or Reduced limits.
Food Service Fees
The cost for Breakfast is $1.60 per meal or $.30 if you qualify for reduced meals
The cost for Lunch is $3.00 per meal or $.40 if you qualify for reduced meals
We urge all families to fill out an application for free and reduced meals. Please stop by the school for for an application.