To schedule a personalized tour of our school, please call 715-682-7622.
Student rates - $3,000 per year
** A $25.00 registration fee per child is required.
Diocesan Policies - (#5001DP, 5105DP, 5105G, 5105.1R, 5105.2G)
1. Age of admission - A child must be five years old by September 1 to enter kindergarten and/or six years old by September 1 to enter first grade. Exceptions to this would require assessments by a qualified child psychologist for educational/cognitive ability and social maturity.
2. Admissions - No child, resident in a community where a Catholic School is located in the Diocese of Superior, will be refused admission to that school because of race, color, creed or national origin.
3. Admission records - For the admission of a kindergarten or a first grade child, parents should present:
- The child’s birth certificate.
- The Baptismal record of Catholic students.
- A health certificate.
For the admission of older students, parents should present the proper transfer or some other appropriate notification from the school last attended.