Scrip turns everyday shopping into cash for your organization when families use retail gift cards to pay for everyday purchases (like gas and groceries) instead of the usual credit/debit card or other money.
School tuition sharing program: Beginning July 1, 2012 we started the school tuition 50/50 rebate program.
How It Works:
1. As you purchase Scrip Gift Cards from OLL, the profits generated by your purchases can be shared 50/50. You are able to choose how half (50%) of your rebate amount is used:
For a student’s tuition or for school support.
2. The other 50% will go to support OLL Catholic School
** We will track your purchases and calculate the 50/50 sharing. Please fill out a registration form instructing us how to designate your rebate percentage, and we will then do the rest. Tuition rebates will be posted quarterly (end of Sept, end of Dec, end of March and end of June). Once you have fully paid your tuition, any scrip card profits after that point will continue (as is done now) to be given to the school for support of the school operations.
How can I purchase cards this?
- M –F in the church office from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Cards are also sold after all Masses on the first and third weekends of each month (year around).
- Order forms are also available;
- At the school office
- At the church office
You may turn in an order form to the school or parish office during business hours, and we will fill it and have it ready for your to pick up at the the next day.
What cards are available?
The Scrip order form lists all of the cards that we currently keep on hand/in stock
In addition, the scrip national website: www.shopwithscrip.com lists hundreds of additional vendors whose cards are available for you to purchase by special order.
These make wonderful gifts! It is “no cost fund raising” – all it “costs” you is a bit of your time.
If you have any questions regarding the Scrip Program, contact the parish office.